Super Nonstick Needle
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The NEW SCHMETZ Super Nonstick Needle has a slippery surface that ensures less adhesive residue sticks to the needle. Features A Super Universal Needle with a non-stick coating of NIT (Nickel-Phosphor-PTFE). Extra-large eye is suitable for embroidery work.
- The eye corresponds to a needle two sizes larger (i.e., the 70/10 Non Stick eye is similar to a size 90/14 regular Universal eye).
- Distinctive scarf with the special design of the eye ensures prevention of skipped stitches.
- Slightly rounded point provides trouble-free sewing on most materials.
- Strong conical blade reinforcement easily handles thick fabrics like denim.
- Five (5) needles per card.
- Used on Machine embroidery. Hook and loop tapes. General sewing